Rosemary and Garlic Keto Focaccia Bread (This is so good!)
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- 2 tsp active dry yeast
- 1 tsp honey, to feed the yeast
- 1/3 cup lukewarm water
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- 3 tbsp flaxseed meal
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 ½ tsp xanthan gum
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- rosemary springs
- 12 Kalamata olives
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- In a small bowl combine the active dry yeast, honey and water.
- Cover it with a kitchen towel and let it rise in a warm place for 7-10 minutes.
- The mixture should be bubbly.
- In a large bowl combine the almond flour, flaxseed meal, baking powder, garlic powder and xanthan gum.
- Add the eggs, apple cider vinegar and yest mixture.
- Beat to combine.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Transfer the dough to the prepared pan.
- Spread with your wet hands into a 1/4-inch-thick rectangle.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Top with rosemary springs and Kalamata olives.
- Cover it with a kitchen towel and let it rise in a warm place until the dough has almost doubled in size.
- Preheat oven to 350°F while the dough is proofing.
- Bake the rolls in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool completely before serving.