Low Carb Garlic Keto Flatbread (Good with Everything!)
Bree - KetoPots.com
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
For the flatbread:
- 2 cups shredded low moisture mozzarella
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp grated parmesan
- salt to taste
For the topping:
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- To make the flatbreads, add the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese to a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 1 minute or until melted.
- Beat the eggs in another bowl.
- Add the almond flour, baking powder, grated parmesan and salt to taste and mix to combine.
- Add the melted mozzarella mixture and mix until well combined.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for minimum 4 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Divide the dough into 8 pieces.
- Roll each piece into a ball.
- Place each ball between 2 pieces of parchment paper and flatten into flatbread.
- Place them on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-17 minutes or until golden.
- To make the topping, add the olive oil, butter and garlic to a small saucepan and cook over medium low heat until butter is melted and garlic is lightly browned.
- Remove from the heat.
- Brush the flatbreads with the topping, sprinkle with parmesan cheese and return to the oven.
- Bake for one more minute.
- Serve warm.