This recipe for making a 2-minute homemade keto fajita seasoning mix is fantastic for when you’re in a hurry and you need to whip up a savory seasoning to go with your dinner. Flavorful, all natural and full of keto approved ingredients, this blend is also far better than any commercial seasoning mix.
How to Make Keto Fajita Seasoning Mix
This is exactly how easy it is to prepare this quick and easy keto fajita seasoning mixture from scratch:
- Combine the ingredients. Add the chili powder, ground cumin, smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, (optionally) a low carb granulated sweetener like Stevia, black pepper, salt, and cayenne pepper to a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Serve. Either use immediately or store in an airtight container until ready to use.
Try Keto Fajita Seasoning Mix with These Recipes
You can use this homemade keto fajita mix with a variety of authentic low carb TexMex inspired meals:
- Shredded Chicken Taco Bowl
- Mozzarella Shell Avocado Keto Tacos
- Keto Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- Crockpot Keto Taco Soup
How to Store Homemade Keto Fajita Seasoning Mix
The best way to store your homemade fajita seasoning mix is to keep it sealed up tightly inside of an airtight container. You’ll then want to keep it stored somewhere like your pantry where it will keep for up to 6 months.
(Also try: Keto Taco Seasoning Spice Mix)
Homemade Keto Fajita Seasoning Mix
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Total Time: 2 minutes
- Yield: 1/4 cup 1x
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp granulated Stevia or other low carb granulated sweetener (optional)
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- In a bowl combine all the ingredients.
- Use immediately or store in an airtight container.