Make-Ahead Keto Enchilada Sauce for Easy Mexican Meals
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 22 minutes
- Yield: 1 3/4 cups 1x
FREE KETO RECIPES + 5-INGREDIENT KETO COOKBOOK
Make sure to sign up for free to get instant access to the 5-Ingredient Keto Cookbook, which includes my favorite 20+ keto recipes of all-time, all under 5 ingredients.
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp granulated Stevia or other low carb granulated sweetener
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- ⅛ tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp sugar free tomato paste
- 2 cups chicken stock
- salt to taste
- In a small saucepan melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the chili powder, cumin, onion powder, sweetener, cayenne pepper, cinnamon and tomato paste and stir to combine.
- Add the chicken stock and stir until well combined.
- Bring to a boil over medium high heat.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes or until thickens.
- Season to taste with salt.