Fluffy Keto Egg Loaf
This recipe for making a fluffy and soft keto egg loaf offers up an amazing low carb bread option for keto dieters who have been craving one. You’ll be using keto approved ingredients like eggs, coconut flour, cream cheese, and more to make this perfectly fluffy bread completely from scratch.
How to Make Keto Egg Loaf
Here’s everything that you’ll need to know in order to whip up this fluffy and soft keto bread recipe:
- Preheat the oven. Preheat your oven to 350℉.
- Prepare the baking pan. Line an 8×4 inch loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Prepare the flour mixture. Add the coconut flour and baking powder to a bowl and mix to combine. Set aside.
- Beat. Use the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment to beat the eggs and a low carb sweetener together for about 3-5 minutes, or until pale and fluffy.
- Add the remaining ingredients. Add the softened cream cheese, melted butter, and pure vanilla extract.
- Beat. Beat on medium speed for 5 minutes.
- Add the flour mixture. Reduce the speed to low and add in the coconut flour mixture. Mix until well combined.
- Prepare for baking. Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake. Bake the egg loaf for 45-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean.
- Cool. Remove the egg loaf from the oven and place it on a cooling rack to allow it to cool completely before slicing.
- Serve. Slice the bread and serve once it has cooled completely.
2 Awesome Benefits of a Keto Egg Loaf vs. Regular Bread
Here are 2 great reasons why this keto egg loaf is better for your health than traditional grain-based bread options:
- 100% gluten and grain-free. Since you’ll only be using keto approved whole food ingredients when making low carb egg loaf recipes, you can rest assured knowing that your egg loaf will end up being a 100% gluten and grain-free alternative.
- Packing plenty of protein and dietary fat. This particular egg loaf recipe calls for a whopping 8 large eggs, which adds an impressive amount of protein content to the resulting egg loaf. On top of that, they also provide a solid amount of dietary fat, including heart healthy omega-3 fatty acids.
Can I Toast Keto Egg Loaf?
You can absolutely toast your keto egg loaf.
While I prefer to enjoy mine untoasted in order to preserve that soft and fluffy texture, you can easily fire the egg loaf into a toaster oven if you want to enjoy a tasty low carb toasted meal.
Another great option that you can use your egg loaf for is making keto-friendly French toast as well.
Try Your Keto Egg Loaf with These:
Here are a few meal ideas that will complement this keto egg loaf recipe perfectly:
- Serve with low carb soups and salads.
- Add low carb spreads (all-natural peanut butter, almond butter, homemade Nutella, etc).
- Serve sliced up alongside cuts of deli meats.
- Dip in your favorite low carb dips and sauces.
(Also try: 90 Second Keto Bread)
Fluffy Keto Egg Loaf
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Yield: 12 1x
FREE KETO RECIPES + 5-INGREDIENT KETO COOKBOOKMake sure to sign up for free to get instant access to the 5-Ingredient Keto Cookbook, which includes my favorite 20+ keto recipes of all-time, all under 5 ingredients.
View All the 5-Ingredient Keto Cookbook Recipes
- 7 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 8 large eggs
- ¼ cup granulated Stevia or other low carb granulated sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line an 8×4 inch loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a bowl combine the coconut flour and baking powder. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment beat the eggs and sweetener until pale and fluffy, about 3-5 minutes.
- Add the cream cheese, butter and vanilla extract and beat on medium speed for 5 minutes.
- Reduce speed to low and add the coconut flour mixture.
- Mix until well combined.
- Pour the batter in the prepared pan.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven.
- Place the bread on a cooling rack and allow it to cool completely before slicing.
Ask a Question Rate this Recipe