Really Easy 5-Ingredient Keto Egg Drop Soup
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
FREE KETO RECIPES + 5-INGREDIENT KETO COOKBOOK
Make sure to sign up for free to get instant access to the 5-Ingredient Keto Cookbook, which includes my favorite 20+ keto recipes of all-time, all under 5 ingredients.
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 4 cup chicken broth
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and black pepper to taste
- In a pot heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and ginger and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the chicken broth.
- Cover the soup and bring it to a simmer.
- Lightly beat the eggs with pinch of salt and black pepper.
- Add the beaten eggs into hot broth slowly, stirring all the time.
- Cook until clear and slightly thickened, stirring constantly.
- Remove from the heat.
- Stir in the chopped green onions.
- Serve warm.