Dream-worthy Keto Crepes (Only 5-Ingredients!)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp granulated Swerve Sweetener
- 4 large eggs
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup almond flour
- In a large bowl, mix the sweetener and cream cheese until well combined.
- Add the eggs and almond milk and beat to combine.
- Add the almond flour and beat until fully combined.
- Preheat non stick pan over medium heat.
- Grease with small amount of coconut oil.
- Pour about 1/3 cup of the batter into the pan.
- Swirl the pan so the bottom is evenly coated.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes or until the top begins to appear dry and the edges start to brown, then flip carefully using a spatula.
- Cook for another minute and then transfer to a serving plate.
- Repeat the process to use the rest of the batter.
- Fill the crepes with your favorite filling and serve warm.