No-Fuss Keto Creme Brulee (Creamy and Decadent)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 55 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 5 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 6 large egg yolk
- 1/4 cup granulated stevia or other low carb granulated sweetener
- 1 vanilla bean, split and scraped
- 4 tsp granulated Stevia or other low carb granulated sweetener
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Place the heavy cream and vanilla seeds and vanilla pod in a saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Remove from the heat.
- Discard the vanilla pod and set the saucepan aside.
- Add the egg yolks, vanilla extract and sweetener to a bowl and beat until light and fluffy.
- Slowly add the heavy cream to the egg mixture, blending well.
- Butter four ramekins and set them into a high sided roasting tray.
- Divide the mixture between the ramekins.
- Fill the tray with hot water halfway up the ramekins.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 -45 minutes or until the mixture has set but is still wobbly in the center.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours and up to 3 days.
- To serve, sprinkle each cream brulee with a teaspoon of sweetener and caramelize using the chef’s torch or under a very hot grill.