Cream Cheese Keto Crab Dip
Today’s recipe is all about the most addictive cream cheese keto crab dip that you’ll ever try. It’s an absolute fave when served with some keto chips or even as a topper to a fresh green salad.
How to Make Cream Cheese Keto Crab Dip
Here’s everything that you’ll need to know in order to make this cream cheese keto crab dip from scratch:
- Preheat the oven. Preheat your oven to 350℉.
- Combine the ingredients. Add the softened cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, ¼ cup of grated cheddar cheese, garlic powder, paprika, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, and canned lump crab meat that has been drained well to a bowl and mix to combine.
- Season. Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Prepare for baking. Transfer the mixture to a medium sized cast iron pan.
- Sprinkle. Sprinkle the remaining cheddar cheese over top of the mixture.
- Bake. Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly.
- (Optional) Garnish. Sprinkle with sliced green onion if using.
- Serve. Serve warm.
What to Serve with Your Cream Cheese Keto Crab Dip
This cream cheese keto crab dip goes amazingly well with a large range of low carb dishes. With that being said, here are a few of my top picks to serve along with your crab dip:
- Low Carb Keto Bread Recipes
- Cheesy Keto Crackers
- Keto Pepperoni Chips
- Baked Kale Chips
- Keto Pita Bread
Can I Make Keto Crab Dip Ahead?
This cream cheese keto crab dip is a great option for a make-ahead dip. You can actually store the crab dip either before you bake it or afterwards.
If storing it beforehand, simply leave the dip in the bowl that you combine the ingredients in and cover it with plastic wrap before putting it in the fridge.
On the other hand, if you’re planning on baking the dip, then you’ll first need to allow it to cool completely. You should then transfer the dip into an airtight container to again be stored in the fridge.
Whatever option you choose, your crab dip will keep for up to 3-5 days when properly stored in the fridge.
(Also try: Keto Spinach Artichoke Dip)
Cream Cheese Keto Crab Dip
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
FREE KETO RECIPES + 5-INGREDIENT KETO COOKBOOKMake sure to sign up for free to get instant access to the 5-Ingredient Keto Cookbook, which includes my favorite 20+ keto recipes of all-time, all under 5 ingredients.
View All the 5-Ingredient Keto Cookbook Recipes
- ½ cup cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- ½ cup cheddar cheese grated
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 ½ tsp lemon juice
- 8 oz canned lump crab meat, drained well
- sliced green onion (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a bowl combine the cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, ¼ cup cheddar cheese, garlic powder, paprika, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice and crab meat.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Transfer the mixture to a medium cast iron pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheddar cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly.
- Sprinkle with green onion (if using).
- Serve warm.
Ask a Question Rate this Recipe