Keto Cottage Cheese Pancakes (Low Carb, High Protein)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- ¾ cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp granulated Stevia or other granulated low carb sweetener
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup cottage cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp butter
- Using an immersion blender or food processor blend all the ingredients except butter.
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium low heat.
- Drop ¼ cup of batter for each pancake onto the hot skillet.
- Cook until small bubbles begin to form on the top.
- Carefully flip the pancakes and cook on the other side 60 – 90 seconds or until cooked through.
- Serve warm.