Crunchy Keto Coconut Shrimp
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- 2 pounds shrimp, peeled
- ¾ cup coconut flour
- ¾ cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 tbsp Creole seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 eggs
- oil for frying
For the dipping sauce:
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Sriracha hot sauce
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp granulated Stevia or other low carb granulated sweetener
- salt to taste
- To make the sauce, in a bowl combine all the ingredients.
- Season to taste with salt and set aside.
- In a shallow bowl, beat the eggs with salt and black pepper and set aside.
- Add the shredded coconut, coconut flour, Creole seasoning, garlic powder and salt and black pepper to taste to another bowl and mix to combine.
- Dip each shrimp in the eggs then press in the shredded coconut mixture.
- Pour the frying oil to depth of 1/2 inch in a large skillet and heat it over medium-high heat.
- Fry the shrimps in batches until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes per batch.
- Serve with dipping sauce.