Crave-worthy Coconut Curry Chicken – Low Carb Keto Curry Recipe
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 pound chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 (14 ½ oz) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (14 ½ oz) can full fat coconut milk
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1 ½ tbsp red curry paste
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp lime juice (optional)
- salt and black pepper to taste
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Add the onion and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the garlic and ginger and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the curry powder, curry paste and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the chicken and cook, stirring frequently, until no longer pink.
- Add the coconut milk, lime juice and diced tomato and mix to combine.
- Cook until the chicken is cooked and curry is thickened.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Top with fresh cilantro and serve.