Meal-worthy Keto Cobb Salad with Homemade Dressing
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
FREE KETO RECIPES + 5-INGREDIENT KETO COOKBOOK
Make sure to sign up for free to get instant access to the 5-Ingredient Keto Cookbook, which includes my favorite 20+ keto recipes of all-time, all under 5 ingredients.
- 2 chicken breasts, roasted and chopped
- 3 oz bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups chopped romaine or iceberg lettuce
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and sliced
- 1 large avocado, peeled and chopped
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 scallions, sliced
For the dressing:
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp ranch seasoning
- 4 tbsp water
- salt and black pepper to taste
- To make the dressing, in a bowl combine all the ingredients.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper and set aside.
- To assemble the salad, add the lettuce to large bowl.
- Top with sliced chicken, hard-boiled eggs, avocado, tomatoes, blue cheese, crumbled bacon and sliced chicken.
- Serve with the dressing.