Melt-In-Your-Mouth Cinnamon Roll Pancakes (Keto-friendly Recipe)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
FREE KETO RECIPES + 5-INGREDIENT KETO COOKBOOK
Make sure to sign up for free to get instant access to the 5-Ingredient Keto Cookbook, which includes my favorite 20+ keto recipes of all-time, all under 5 ingredients.
For the pancakes:
- ½ cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp granulated Stevia or other low carb granulated sweetener
- 3 large eggs
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- butter for cooking
For the frosting:
- 1 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp granulated Stevia or other low carb sweetener to taste
- 3 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- To make the frosting, beat all the ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- To make the pancakes, add the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder and cinnamon to a bowl and mix to combine.
- Add the eggs, almond milk and sweetener to another bowl and mix to combine.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry, and stir to combine.
- Lightly grease a non stick skillet with butter.
- Heat the skillet over medium low heat until hot.
- Drop ¼ cup of batter for each pancake onto the hot skillet.
- Cook until small bubbles begin to form on the top.
- Carefully flip the pancakes and cook on the other side 1-2 minutes or until cooked through.
- Top each pancake with small amount of frosting and serve.