Today’s recipe will teach you how to make keto cinnamon swirl bread that not only tastes phenomenal when toasted and topped with a bit of butter, it’s also perfectly healthy and within keto guidelines. It comes out so fluffy, you can even make French toast with it!
How to Make Keto Cinnamon Swirl Bread
Here’s everything you need to know in order to make both the cinnamon bread and the homemade cinnamon sugar swirl:
- Preheat the oven. Preheat your oven to 350℉.
- Prepare the baking pan. Line an 8×4 inch loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Prepare the cinnamon sugar swirl. Add the ground cinnamon and a low carb granulated sweetener like Stevia to a bowl and mix to combine. Set aside.
- Prepare the dry ingredients. Add the almond flour, coconut flour, and baking powder to a separate bowl and mix to combine.
- Beat the eggs. Use the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment to beat the eggs and sweetener.
- Add the wet ingredients. Add the pure vanilla extract, unsweetened almond milk, and melted butter and beat until combined.
- Add the dry ingredients. Add the almond flour mixture and beat until incorporated.
- Prepare for baking. Pour ⅓ of the batter into the prepared pan and then sprinkle ⅓ of the cinnamon sugar swirl over top. Repeat with the remaining batter and cinnamon sugar swirl mixture.
- Bake. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes and then lower the temperature to 320℉ and bake for approximately 50-60 minutes.
- Cool. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before serving.
Can I Toast This Cinnamon Swirl Keto Bread?
You can absolutely toast this cinnamon swirl bread. In fact, I would go as far as to say that this bread toasted is way better than regular toasted bread.
As a matter of fact, not only can you toast this cinnamon swirl bread, but it can also be used to make your own keto-friendly French toast as well (highly recommended).
(Learn more: Is Ezekiel Bread Keto?)
What to Serve with This Cinnamon Swirl Bread (spreads, etc)
I usually enjoy this cinnamon swirl bread as part of an overall balanced keto breakfast. With that in mind, here are a few options for things you can serve along with your bread:
- Add keto approved spreads to your bread (grass-fed butter or a homemade keto cream cheese frosting are both great choices).
- Serve the bread with a bowl of fresh fruit.
- Serve the bread along with protein sources like Greek yogurt or eggs.
(You may also like: Keto Cinnamon Rolls)
Scrumptious Keto Cinnamon Swirl Bread
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour,5 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour,15 minutes
- Yield: 16 1x
For the bread:
- 5 eggs at room temperature
- ½ cup granulated Stevia or low carb granulated sweetener
- ½ cup melted butter
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
For the cinnamon sugar swirl:
- ½ cup granulated Stevia or other low carb granulated sweetener
- 1 ½ tbsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Line an 8×4 inch loaf pan with parchment paper.
- To make the cinnamon sugar swirl, in a bowl combine the sweetener and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a bowl combine the almond flour, coconut flour and baking powder.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment beat the eggs and sweetener.
- Add the vanilla extract, milk and melted butter and beat until combined.
- Add the almond flour mixture and beat until incorporated.
- Pour 1/3 of batter in the prepared pan.
- Sprinkle 1/3 of the cinnamon sugar swirl.
- Repeat with remaining batter and cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven at 350 ºF for 15 minutes then lower the temperature to 320ºF and bake for 50-60 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before serving.