Keto Chocolate Syrup (Use as a Dip, Drizzle or Mixer)
When it comes to adding that ‘secret sauce’ to desserts, you can’t go wrong with this 4-ingredient keto chocolate syrup. It’s not too sweet, but it goes amazingly well with a wide range of yummy low carb desserts.
How to Make Keto Chocolate Syrup
Follow these simple directions and you’ll have your own yummy chocolate syrup made from scratch ready to go in no time at all:
- Whisk. Add your choice of either unsweetened almond milk or water, cocoa powder, a low carb granulated sweetener like Stevia, and pure vanilla extract to a saucepan and whisk to combine.
- Boil. Bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat.
- Simmer. Reduce the heat and simmer for approximately 5 to 10 minutes or until the syrup has thickened to your liking.
- Cool. Remove the syrup from the heat and allow it to cool completely.
- Serve. Either use the syrup immediately or transfer to a jar or a bottle until ready to use.
Try This Keto Chocolate Syrup with These Recipes
Here are a few of my favorite keto recipes to use with this homemade chocolate syrup:
- Coconut Keto Ice Cream
- Chocolate Chip Keto Pancakes
- Keto Chocolate Mug Cake Mix
- Chocolate Keto Milkshake
- Homemade Keto Chocolate Milk
How to Store Keto Chocolate Syrup
The best way to store this homemade chocolate syrup is to keep it sealed up tightly n either a jar or a bottle. You’ll then want to keep it stored in your refrigerator.
The syrup will keep for up to 2 weeks when properly stored like this.
(Also try: Keto Pancake Syrup)
Keto Chocolate Syrup
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 1.5 cups 1x
FREE KETO RECIPES + 5-INGREDIENT KETO COOKBOOKMake sure to sign up for free to get instant access to the 5-Ingredient Keto Cookbook, which includes my favorite 20+ keto recipes of all-time, all under 5 ingredients.
View All the 5-Ingredient Keto Cookbook Recipes
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk or water
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup granulated Stevia or other low carb granulated sweetener
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Add all the ingredients to a saucepan and whisk to combine.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 5-10 minutes or until thickened to your liking.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool completely.
- Use immediately or transfer in a jar or a bottle and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Store in a refrigerator for 2 weeks.
Ask a Question Rate this Recipe