Easy 7-Ingredient Keto Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Total Time: 12 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup granulated Stevia or other low carb granulated sweetener
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 4 oz sugar free white chocolate
- ¼ cup sugar free dark mini chocolate chips
- ¼ tsp xanthan gum
- Melt the white chocolate.
- Add the heavy cream, almond milk, melted white chocolate, vanilla extract, sweetener and xantan gum to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the ice cream in an airtight container.
- Fold in the dark chocolate chips.
- Cover with a lid and freeze overnight or until solid.
- Remove from the freezer and allow to sit at room temperature for 5-10 minutes before serving.