Ooey-Gooey Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 22 minutes
- Total Time: 32 minutes
- Yield: 16 1x
- 1 ¾ cup blanched almond flour
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- ½ cup granulated Stevia or other low carb granulated sweetener
- ½ cup natural almond butter
- 2 tbsp butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup sugar free dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Line an 8×8 inch pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a bowl combine the almond flour, coconut flour, pinch of salt and baking powder. Set aside.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the eggs and sweetener.
- Add the almond butter, butter and vanilla extract and beat to combine.
- Add the almond flour mixture and mix until well combined.
- Fold in the sugar free chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from the oven.
- Allow it to cool completely before slicing.