Crunchy Munchy Baked Keto Chicken Tenders (Easy Recipe)
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
FREE KETO RECIPES + 5-INGREDIENT KETO COOKBOOK
Make sure to sign up for free to get instant access to the 5-Ingredient Keto Cookbook, which includes my favorite 20+ keto recipes of all-time, all under 5 ingredients.
- 1 pound chicken tenders
- 1 egg
- 1 ½ cups fine almond flour
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 tbsp finely ground flaxseed meal
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- salt and black pepper to taste
- olive oil cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Season the chicken with salt and black pepper.
- Place the almond flour, Parmesan cheese, flaxseed meal, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder and salt and black pepper to taste in a shallow bowl and mix to combine. Set aside.
- Add the egg to another bowl and beat it lightly.
- Dip each chicken piece in the egg then coat in the almond flour mixture.
- Repeat this step.
- Place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Spray the chicken with olive oil spray.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden.
- Serve immediately.