Cream Cheese Keto Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole (holy yum!)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
FREE KETO RECIPES + 5-INGREDIENT KETO COOKBOOK
Make sure to sign up for free to get instant access to the 5-Ingredient Keto Cookbook, which includes my favorite 20+ keto recipes of all-time, all under 5 ingredients.
- 1 pound cooked chicken, cubed or shredded
- 6 oz ham, cut into small pieces
- 6 oz Swiss cheese, sliced
- 2 oz butter, melted
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 6 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- salt and black pepper to taste
- fresh chopped parsley, for serving (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- To make the sauce, in a bowl combine the melted butter, cream cheese, mustard and heavy cream.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Set aside.
- Add the chicken to a baking dish.
- Top with ham.
- Lay the slices of Swiss cheese on top of the ham.
- Spread the sauce over the Swiss cheese in the baking dish.
- Top with grated Parmesan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley (if using) and serve.