Breakfast-worthy Overnight Keto Chocolate Chia Pudding
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
FREE KETO RECIPES + 5-INGREDIENT KETO COOKBOOK
Make sure to sign up for free to get instant access to the 5-Ingredient Keto Cookbook, which includes my favorite 20+ keto recipes of all-time, all under 5 ingredients.
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 2 tbsp granulated Stevia or other low carb sweetener to taste
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- In a bowl, combine the chia seed, cocoa powder and sweetener.
- Add the almond milk and vanilla extract and mix to combine.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve with your favorite berries.