Today I’ll be sharing a recipe for making the most yummy no-bake keto cheesecake cupcakes, complete with a homemade fresh strawberry drizzle. These no-bake treats have become my go to when it comes to satisfying my sweet tooth in a keto-friendly way as of late, and I’m certain you’ll feel the same way once you try them.
How to Make Keto Cheesecake Cupcakes
You’ll start by making the low carb cupcake crust before preparing the yummy lemon filling:
- Prepare the crust. Add the almond flour, melted butter, a low carb granulated sweetener, and pure vanilla extract to a bowl and mix to combine.
- Prepare the muffin cups. Line 6 muffin cups with paper cups and then divide the crust mixture between the cups.
- Press. Press the mixture firmly and evenly against the bottom of each muffin cup.
- Cream. Cream together the softened butter, cream cheese, and sweetener to begin making the filling.
- Beat. Add the sour cream, pure vanilla extract, and lemon zest and beat to combine.
- Add the filling. Divide the filling mixture among the muffin cups.
- Refrigerate. Refrigerate the cupcakes for a minimum of 2 hours.
How to Make the Best Fresh Strawberry Drizzle
While your cupcakes are setting in the refrigerator, you can turn your attention to making the homemade strawberry drizzle:
- Blend. Add the fresh strawberries, lemon juice, and sweetener to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Top. Top the cupcakes with the fresh strawberry drizzle and sliced strawberries, if using.
- Serve. Serve immediately.
Tips for Making a Keto Cheesecake Crust
Here are a few handy tips to keep in mind that should help you out when making your own homemade keto-friendly cheesecake crust:
- Stick with approved keto baking ingredients. The best way to keep your cheesecake crust 100% keto-friendly is to stick with staple keto baking ingredients like almond flour, coconut flour, and low carb granulated sweetening options like Stevia. These ingredients are all low carb alternatives that work amazingly well when used as keto-friendly baking substitutes.
- Try a nut crust. Another great keto-friendly crust option is to prepare a ground up nut crust. Most cheesecakes that use a nut crust use either ground up almonds, walnuts, or pecans.
- Or just go no crust. Alternatively, you can make a variety of fantastic keto-friendly no crust cheesecake fluff recipes as well that skip the need for making a low carb crust altogether. This yummy mint chocolate chip cheesecake fluff recipe is a great place to start.
No-Bake Keto Cheesecake Cupcakes
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
For the crust:
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 oz butter, melted
- 2 ½ tbsp granulated Stevia or other low carb granulated sweetener
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
For the filling:
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2/3 cup cream cheese
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup powdered Stevia or other powdered low carb sweetener
- ½ tsp lemon zest
For the strawberry drizzle:
- ½ cup fresh strawberries
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp granulated Stevia or other low carb granulated sweetener
For the decoration (optional):
- ¼ sliced strawberries
- To make the crust, in a bowl combine all the ingredients.
- Line 6 muffin cups with paper cups.
- Divide the mixture between cups.
- Press the mixture firmly and evenly against the bottom of the each muffin cup.
- To make the filling, cream the butter, cream cheese and sweetener.
- Add the sour cream, vanilla extract and lemon zest and beat to combine.
- Divide the filling between muffin cups.
- Refrigerate for minimum 2 hours.
- To make the strawberry drizzle, add all the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Top the cheesecakes with drizzle and sliced strawberries (if using) and serve.