The Best Keto Cheddar Bay Biscuits (Copycat Recipe)
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 12 1x
For the biscuits:
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 medium eggs
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
For the toping:
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tbsp minced fresh parsley
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a 12-cup muffin pan with silicon or paper cups. Set aside.
- In a bowl combine the almond flour, baking powder, garlic powder and salt. Set side.
- Add the eggs, heavy cream and melted butter to a large bowl and beat until well combined.
- Add the almond flour mixtures and beat to combine.
- Fold in the cheddar cheese.
- Divide the mixture between prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until firm and golden.
- Remove from the oven and set aside.
- In a small bowl combine the melted butter, parsley and garlic powder.
- Brush the biscuits with the butter mixture.
- Serve warm.