Garlic Butter Chaffle Ham and Cheese Sandwich (Keto-friendly, Low Carb)
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
For the chaffle:
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 large Egg
- 8 tbsp almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp flaxseed meal (optional)
For the garlic butter:
- 3 tbsp butter, softened
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp minced fresh parsley
The rest of ingredients:
- ½ pound ham
- ½ pound sliced Swish cheese
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- To make the garlic butter, combine all the ingredients and set aside.
- To make the chaffle, in a small bowl combine the almond flour, baking powder and flaxseed meal (if using).
- In another bowl combine the eggs and shredded mozzarella.
- Add the almond flour mixture and whisk to combine.
- Preheat a mini waffle maker.
- Pour 3-4 tablespoons of mixture to fill the bottom part, do not overfill.
- Cook for 3-5 minute or until golden brown.
- Lightly grease a square baking dish.
- Place 4 chaffles on the bottom.
- Brush the chaffles with garlic butter.
- Top with ham and cheese.
- Place the remaining chaffles onto the sandwiches.
- Brush with remaining garlic butter.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is melted.