Cheesy Twice Baked Loaded Keto Cauliflower Casserole
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
FREE KETO RECIPES + 5-INGREDIENT KETO COOKBOOK
Make sure to sign up for free to get instant access to the 5-Ingredient Keto Cookbook, which includes my favorite 20+ keto recipes of all-time, all under 5 ingredients.
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 large head (about 2 pounds) cauliflower, cut into bite-size florets
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 6 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- salt, black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place the cauliflower florets in a baking dish.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the bacon in a nonstick skillet until brown and crispy.
- Crumble and set aside.
- In a bowl combine the cream cheese, 1 cup shredded cheddar and sour cream.
- Season with salt to taste.
- Remove the baking dish from the oven.
- Dollop the cheese mixture over the cauliflower.
- Sprinkle with remaining shredded cheddar.
- Return the baking dish in the oven and bake for additional 5-7 minutes or until cheddar is melted and bubbly.
- Sprinkle with crumbled bacon and sliced green onions and serve.