Make-Ahead Keto Chocolate Mug Cake Mix for an Easy, Quick Dessert
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 50 seconds
- Total Time: 5 minutes, 50 seconds
- Yield: 4 1x
FREE KETO RECIPES + 5-INGREDIENT KETO COOKBOOK
Make sure to sign up for free to get instant access to the 5-Ingredient Keto Cookbook, which includes my favorite 20+ keto recipes of all-time, all under 5 ingredients.
- ½ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ cup granulated Stevia or other low carb sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- To make the mug cake mix, add all the ingredients to a bowl and mix to combine.
- Transfer to a jar and cover with a lid.
- To make the mug cake, in a microwave-safe mug place 4 tablespoons of mixture, 1 tablespoons of melted butter, 1 egg yolk and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract and whisk to combine.
- Microwave on high for 50-60 seconds or until just firm to touch and toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Top with whipped cream and serve.