Scrumptious Keto Butter Pecan Fudge
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 16 1x
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 cup granulated Stevia or other low carb granulated sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Line an 8×8 inch baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a heavy-bottomed saucepan combine the heavy cream, butter and sweetener.
- Bring to a low boil over medium low heat, string constantly.
- Cook until sweetener dissolves and mixture thickens.
- Remove from the heat.
- Stir in the vanilla extract and chopped pecans.
- Immediately spread the mixture into the prepared pan.
- Refrigerate until sets.