How to Make the Best Keto Hamburger Buns
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
FREE KETO RECIPES + 5-INGREDIENT KETO COOKBOOK
Make sure to sign up for free to get instant access to the 5-Ingredient Keto Cookbook, which includes my favorite 20+ keto recipes of all-time, all under 5 ingredients.
- 1 tbsp active dry yeast
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ cup warm water
- 18 tbsp almond flour
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- ½ cup flax meal
- 1 tbsp psilyum husk powder
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 tbsp softened butter
- In a small bowl combine the active dry yeast, maple syrup and warm water.
- Cover it with a kitchen towel and let it rise in a warm place for 7-10 minutes.
- The mixture should be bubbly.
- In a large bowl combine the coconut flour, almond flour, flax meal, baking powder, psilyum husk powder and xanthan gum.
- In another bowl combine the eggs and butter.
- Slowly add the yest mixture and egg mixture to the almond flour mixture, mixing constantly.
- Divide the dough into 8 balls.
- Place the balls in a silicone buns mold or a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Cover with lightly oiled cling film.
- Let it rise in a warm place until the dough has almost doubled in size.
- Preheat oven to 350°F while the dough is proofing.
- Bake the hamburger buns in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before serving.