Crave-worthy Keto Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
Bree - KetoPots.com
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
For the meatballs:
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 green onion, finely sliced plus extra for serving
- 1 celery stalk, finely diced
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese, cut into small cubes
- salt and black pepper, to taste
For the buffalo sauce:
- ¾ cup Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- To make the meatballs, in a bowl place the ground chicken, egg, garlic powder, onion powder, green onion, celery, coconut flour, and salt and black pepper to taste.
- Mix to combine.
- Form the meatballs into 2 tablespoons sized balls.
- Press 1 cube of cheese into each meatball, covering cheese completely.
- Place the meatballs on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until fully cooked through.
- To make the sauce, in a small bowl, combine the Frank’s RedHot sauce and butter.
- Pour the mixture over the meatballs and toss to combine.
- Sprinkle with extra sliced green onion and serve.