Meal-worthy Keto Broccoli Salad with Homemade Bacon Bits
- 1 pound broccoli florets
- ¼ pound bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp granulated Stevia or other low carb sweetener to taste
- salt or black pepper to taste
- Add the mayonnaise, vinegar, granulated Stevia to a bowl and mix to combine.
- Add the broccoli florets, red onion, bacon and cheese.
- Toss to combine.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.