Meal-worthy Keto Broccoli Salad with Homemade Bacon Bits
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
FREE KETO RECIPES + 5-INGREDIENT KETO COOKBOOK
Make sure to sign up for free to get instant access to the 5-Ingredient Keto Cookbook, which includes my favorite 20+ keto recipes of all-time, all under 5 ingredients.
- 1 pound broccoli florets
- ¼ pound bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp granulated Stevia or other low carb sweetener to taste
- salt or black pepper to taste
- Add the mayonnaise, vinegar, granulated Stevia to a bowl and mix to combine.
- Add the broccoli florets, red onion, bacon and cheese.
- Toss to combine.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.