Fluffy Keto Blueberry Pancakes (Made with Cream Cheese)
Today I’ll be sharing a recipe for making perfectly fluffy keto blueberry pancakes. You’ll be keeping these pancakes 100% keto-friendly by using keto approved ingredients like cream cheese and almond flour.
How to Make Keto Blueberry Pancakes
You won’t believe how perfectly fluffy these keto blueberry pancakes turn out; and best of all, they’re incredibly easy to prepare from scratch with this recipe:
- Blend. Add the eggs, cream cheese, almond flour, a low carb granulated sweetener, vanilla extract, and baking powder to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Fold. Fold in the fresh blueberries.
- Melt the butter. Melt the butter in a skillet over medium low heat.
- Cook. Drop ¼ cup of batter for each pancake onto the hot skillet and cook until small bubbles begin to form on the tops. Then carefully flip each pancake and cook on the other side until cooked through (about 60-90 seconds).
- Serve. Serve warm with your favorite keto pancake toppings.
Try Adding These Keto Toppings to Your Pancakes
Here are some of our favorite toppings that you can serve with your pancakes; and not to worry, they’re all 100% keto approved as well:
- Heavy whipped cream
- Chopped nuts (almonds, pecans, walnuts, etc.)
- Mixed berries (blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, etc.)
- Homemade sauces (sugar-free chocolate, caramel sauce, etc.)
- All-natural peanut butter or almond butter
Are Pancakes Keto?
Pancakes in the traditional sense are most definitely not a keto-friendly breakfast option. They’re typically made from scratch using ingredients that keto dieters tend to avoid, like refined wheat flour and sugar.
With that being said though, there are still tons of fantastic keto approved pancake recipes available to keto dieters. There are seriously so many different ways to enjoy keto pancakes: cream cheese pancake recipes like this one, banana pancakes, blueberry pancakes, etc.
As a matter of fact, see below for some more tasty keto pancake flavor recommendations that you can try next!
Other Keto Pancakes to Try
Here are a few more great recipes for different keto pancake flavors that you can make:
- Chocolate Chip Keto Pancakes
- Keto Cottage Cheese Pancakes
- Keto Lemon Ricotta Pancakes
- Cinnamon Roll Keto Pancakes
- Keto Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
(You may also like: Keto Cottage Cheese Pancakes)
Fluffy Keto Blueberry Pancakes
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 17 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
FREE KETO RECIPES + 5-INGREDIENT KETO COOKBOOKMake sure to sign up for free to get instant access to the 5-Ingredient Keto Cookbook, which includes my favorite 20+ keto recipes of all-time, all under 5 ingredients.
View All the 5-Ingredient Keto Cookbook Recipes
- 2 large eggs
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 1 ½ tbsp granulated Stevia or other low carb granulated sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ cup fresh blueberries plus extra for serving
- 1 tbsp butter
- Add all the ingredients except blueberries to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium low heat.
- Drop ¼ cup of batter for each pancake onto the hot skillet.
- Cook until small bubbles begin to form on the top.
- Carefully flip the pancakes and cook on the other side 60 – 90 seconds or until cooked through.
- Serve warm.
Ask a Question Rate this Recipe