Oh So Good Blueberry Lemon Keto Fudge
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- 4 oz sugar-free white chocolate chips
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2/3 cup granulated Stevia or other low carb granulated sweetener
- 2 tbsp granulated gelatin
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 4 oz unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 tbsp freeze-dried blueberries
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- Line an 8×8 inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Place the freeze-dried blueberries in a coffee grinder and pulse until finely ground. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the white chocolate, heavy cream, and sweetener.
- Place over low heat and cook, stirring frequently, until melted.
- Whisk in the gelatin and cook, stirring frequently, until the gelatin is dissolved.
- Remove from the heat.
- In a bowl cream the butter and cream cheese.
- Add the blueberry powder and lemon zest and beat to combine.
- Slowly add the heavy cream- white chocolate mixture to the butter-cream cheese mixture, blending well.
- Pour in the prepared pan.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Slice and serve.