Crave-worthy Keto Blueberry Cobbler in a Mug
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- ½ tsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp granulated Stevia or other low carb granulated sweetener
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 1 ½ tsp cold butter
- Add the blueberries, lemon zest and ½ tablespoon of sweetener to a large microwave safe mug.
- Mix to coat.
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Meantime, in a bowl mix the almond flour, remaining sweetener and butter with a fork until a crumbly dough forms.
- Remove the mug from the microwave oven.
- Top the blueberries with almond flour mixture.
- Microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- Serve warm.