Low Carb Keto Beer Cheese Soup (You need to try this!)
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
FREE KETO RECIPES + 5-INGREDIENT KETO COOKBOOK
Make sure to sign up for free to get instant access to the 5-Ingredient Keto Cookbook, which includes my favorite 20+ keto recipes of all-time, all under 5 ingredients.
- 1 tbsp butter
- ½ small onion, diced
- ½ medium red bell pepper, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup cream cheese
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp paprika
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 ½ cup non-alcoholic beer
- 12 oz. shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 green onion, sliced (optional)
- 6 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- salt and black pepper to taste
- In a large pot melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add the onion and bell pepper and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the cream cheese, mustard, soy sauce and paprika.
- Stir until it is smooth.
- Add the beer and chicken broth and whisk until smooth.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Add the cheddar cheese, stirring until melted.
- Serve the soup with crumbled bacon and sliced green onion.