Easy (And Comforting) Keto Ground Beef Stroganoff
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- 3 tsp butter
- 4 oz mushrooms, sliced
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- ¼ cup beef broth
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- In a large skillet melt 1 teaspoon of butter over medium heat.
- Add the mushroom and cook for 5-10 minutes or until tender.
- Remove the mushrooms from the skillet.
- In the same skillet add the remaining butter.
- Add the onion and cook for 3-5 minutes or until soft.
- Add the beef and cook until no longer pink.
- Add the beef broth, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, paprika and sour cream.
- Stir to combine.
- Return the mushrooms to the skillet.
- Cook until slightly thicken.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley.
- Serve with zucchini noodles.