Keto Banana Nut Bread
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
4 medium ripe bananas
2 cups almond flour
4 large eggs
1/4 cup chopped walnuts (walnuts)
2 tbsp melted coconut oil
1 tsp grated orange zest
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Line an 8×4 inch loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a bowl combine the almond flour, pinch of salt and baking powder. Set aside.
- In a food processor place the bananas and process until smooth.
- Add the eggs and process until well combined.
- Add the melted coconut oil and orange zest and pulse to combine.
- Add in the almond flour mixture and pulse until well combined.
- Scoop the batter into the prepared pan and sprinkle with walnuts (if using).
- Bake in preheated oven for 45-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before serving.
Keywords: banana bread, nuts