Crispy (And Spicy) Keto Baked Tofu
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutea
- Yield: 4 1x
FREE KETO RECIPES + 5-INGREDIENT KETO COOKBOOK
Make sure to sign up for free to get instant access to the 5-Ingredient Keto Cookbook, which includes my favorite 20+ keto recipes of all-time, all under 5 ingredients.
- 8 ounces extra firm tofu
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp hot pepper sauce, (like sriracha), or to taste
- Place the tofu between paper towels.
- Put a cutting board on top of the paper towels and then weigh it down with cast iron pan.
- Let the tofu sit for at least 30 minutes.
- Unwrap the tofu and cut it into 1 inch cubes.
- In a shallow dish, combine the soy sauce, sesame oil and hot pepper sauce.
- Add the tofu and toss to coat.
- Marinate for minimum 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Arrange the tofu on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, flipping once halfway through.