Cheesy Garlic Roasted Keto Asparagus
Bree - KetoPots.com
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 ¼ cup shredded Cheddar or mozzarella cheese
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the olive oil and garlic to a small bowl and mix to combine.
- Arrange the asparagus on the prepared baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil mixture and toss to coat.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and top with cheese.
- Return to the oven and bake for 5-6 minutes or until the cheeses is melted and bubbly.
- Serve immediately.