Low Carb Jicama Tortillas (Keto-friendly Jicama Tacos)
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Total Time: 7 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
FREE KETO RECIPES + 5-INGREDIENT KETO COOKBOOK
Make sure to sign up for free to get instant access to the 5-Ingredient Keto Cookbook, which includes my favorite 20+ keto recipes of all-time, all under 5 ingredients.
- 1 medium jicama (about 1 ½ pound)
- ½ tsp homemade taco seasoning (optional)
- 1 ½ tbsp olive oil
- salt to taste
- Peel the jicama using a peeler.
- Slice the jicama into thin tortillas.
- In a small bowl combine the olive oil and taco seasoning.
- Brush the tortillas with olive oil mixture.
- Heat a large pan over medium heat.
- Heat the tortillas for about a minute per side, until warm and softened slightly.