I’ve said it before, but I’ll say it again: if you make the right dip, you can serve it with pretty much anything. This keto jalapeno popper dip is exactly that, which is why I’m so excited to be sharing this recipe with you today. It’s so deliciously cheesy (three kinds!) and indulgent, I almost can’t believe this is effortlessly keto-approved. I didn’t even have to make any ingredient substitutions for this.
How to Make the Best Jalapeno Popper Dip
- Combine the cheeses. Combine your cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese and cheddar cheese. TIP: I have an excellent homemade mayo recipe that goes great with this.
- Season. Add your jalapeno, garlic powder and bacon. Season with some salt and pepper.
- Add toppings. Top your jalapeno dip with an extra sprinkling of cheddar cheese and some more crumbled bacon.
- Bake. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit or until the cheese has turned golden brown on top.
- Sprinkle and serve. Sprinkle some freshly chopped green onion on top and serve with your cauliflower bites.
Other Types of Cheese You Can Use
- Monterey Jack
- Queso Blanco
What Are Cauliflower Bites?
Cauliflower bites are made of small cauliflower florets that are seasoned and then baked or fried, often served with a creamy dip. They’re extremely tasty and when done right, can be the star of the show, even among meat-eaters.
How to Make Cauliflower Bites
Even if you haven’t made cauliflower bites before, they’re so easy and require minimal prepping! Here’s how you can make them:
- Preheat. Make sure to preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare your cauliflower. Trim the stem and chop up your cauliflower head into smaller florets.
- Season the cauliflower. In a pan, toss your cauliflower florets in some garlic, olive and some salt and pepper.
- Bake. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the florets are tender.
3 Vegetables You Can Substitute Cauliflower With
Cauliflower goes great with pretty much anything because it has a mild flavor, low carbs and high fiber–all great characteristics for keto because it gives you a lot of freedom to play around with the dip and seasoning. There are a few other vegetables you could pair this jalapeno dip with, and these are also keto-approved:
(You may also like: Crave-worthy Keto Jalapeno Poppers)
Jalapeno Popper Dip with Garlic Roasted Cauliflower Bites
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
- Yield: 16 1x
For the jalapeno popper dip:
- 4 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese plus extra for decoration
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 medium jalapeno peppers, seeded and finely diced
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 green onions, sliced
For the garlic roasted cauliflower bites:
- 4 cups cauliflower florets, cut into bite-size pieces
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place the cauliflower florets and garlic into a baking pan.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Toss to combine.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30-35 minutes or until tender.
- Remove from the oven and set aside.
More Good Keto Dip Recipes
- Keto Dip with Green Chiles (Cast Iron Keto)
- Crazy Good Keto Cheese Dip (KETO-MOJO)
- 2-Minute Everything Seasoning Cream Cheese Dip (All the Nourishing Things)
- Keto Greek Feta Dip (Sugar-Free Mom)
- Keto Spinach Dip (Four Score Living)
- Keto Crab Rangoon Dip (Keto Cooking Wins)
- Keto Crack Dip (The Hungry Elephant)
- Keto Pizza Dip (Hey Keto Mama)
- Dill Veggie Dip (Easy Low Carb)
- Keto BLT Dip (Joy Filled Eats)