There’s nothing like making a cool and refreshing glass of homemade keto lemonade. This recipe is fantastic in its simplicity and is of course, low carb and 100% keto approved.
How to Make Keto Lemonade
It’s super quick and easy to prepare this keto-friendly lemonade:
- Combine the ingredients. Add the freshly squeezed lemon juice, water, and a low carb sweetener like Stevia to a large pitcher and mix to combine.
- Taste test. Taste the lemonade and add more sweetener if necessary.
- Serve. Serve the lemonade over ice.
Keto Lemonade Variations
As good as this keto lemonade recipe is, there’s also nothing wrong with switching things up from time to time. After all, variety is the spice of life, so with that in mind, make sure you try out these 5 other great keto-friendly lemonade variants:
- Strawberry lemonade (blend fresh strawberries together until pureed)
- Keto limeade (add freshly squeezed lime juice in with the lemon juice)
- Mint lemonade (add fresh mint leaves)
- Iced tea lemonade (add chilled green tea or your preferred tea variety)
- Ginger lemonade (add freshly grated ginger)
Can I Drink Keto Lemonade Every Day?
You can definitely drink this keto lemonade recipe every day. As a matter of fact, there are actually a couple of great health benefits you can gain by doing so:
- Improved immune system function. Lemons are rich in the antioxidant vitamin c, which means that by drinking this lemonade on a daily basis, you can give your immune system a solid boost. (1)
- Relieves hypertension. Studies have found that daily consumption of lemon juice (in combination with a modest amount of walking) can result in significant reductions in blood pressure levels. If you suffer from hypertension, you should absolutely drink a glass of this keto lemonade every day. (2)
(You may also like: Homemade Grapefruit Keto Soda)
Easy Homemade Keto-friendly Lemonade (Low Carb)
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 5 cup water
- ¼ cup granulated Stevia or other low carb sweetener to taste
- Add all the ingredients to a large pitcher and mix to combine.
- Taste and add more sweetener if needed.
- Serve over ice