Hawaiian Pizza Sheet Pan Keto Chicken Breast
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
FREE KETO RECIPES + 5-INGREDIENT KETO COOKBOOK
Make sure to sign up for free to get instant access to the 5-Ingredient Keto Cookbook, which includes my favorite 20+ keto recipes of all-time, all under 5 ingredients.
- 1 ½ pounds chicken breast, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 yellow red pepper, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 small red onion, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- ½ cup sugar free ketchup
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp olive or avocado oil
- juice of ½ lime (optional)
- fresh coriander (optional)
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a bowl combine the ketchup, soy sauce, garlic powder, onion powder and avocado oil.
- Add the chicken, bell peppers and onion.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper and toss to coat.
- Arrange on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Add the pineapple chunks and cook for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven.
- Squeeze lime juice over the sheet pan.
- Add the cilantro (if using) and serve.