Garlic Chicken Alfredo Pizza (Keto-friendly and Low Carb)
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
FREE KETO RECIPES + 5-INGREDIENT KETO COOKBOOK
Make sure to sign up for free to get instant access to the 5-Ingredient Keto Cookbook, which includes my favorite 20+ keto recipes of all-time, all under 5 ingredients.
For the crust:
- 3 cups cauliflower florets
- 6 tbsp almond flour
- ¼ tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg
For the topping:
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- To make the crust, add the cauliflower florets to the bowl of food processor and process until it has the texture of rice.
- In a large bowl add the cauliflower rice, almond flour, Parmesan and lightly beaten egg and mix to combine.
- Press the mixture onto round pizza tray lined with non-stick baking paper.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until golden.
- Meanwhile make the sauce.
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the heavy cream and Parmesan and stir to combine.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until it thickens.
- Remove from the heat.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Remove the cooked pizza crust from the oven and spread with the cream mixture.
- Top with the mozzarella cheese, mushrooms and chicken.
- Bake in preheated oven for 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven, top with baby spinach and serve.