You’ve been warned, these electrolyte keto popsicles are highly addicting and will magically disappear from your freezer faster than you’ll realize! Make sure to make enough for treats and when you need to replenish your electrolytes after a workout.
How to Make Electrolyte Keto Popsicles
- Dissolve the sweetener. In a saucepan, dissolve the sweetener in water over medium to high heat. Set aside and let cool slightly.
- Measure your ingredients. Measure out your orange juice, grapefruit juice and coconut water and then combine it with the sweetener mixture.
- Pour. Pour the mixture into popsicle molds.
- Freeze. Freeze for 4-6 hours.
Other Ingredients You Can Add to Keto Popsicles
- Frozen Fruit – Stick to frozen berries like raspberries or blackberries to keep it low carb.
- Chia Seeds – I love adding chia seeds to my smoothies and my popsicles for added texture and color.
- Coconut Cream – Any fruit-based popsicle recipe can be elevated with the addition of coconut cream for a creamy and milky texture.
How Many Carbs Are In Electrolyte Popsicles?
Each popsicle contains roughly 4-6 grams of carbs. If you’re anything like me and you tend to have more than 2 of these at a time, you could alter the recipe slightly by reducing the orange juice and grapefruit juice and increasing the coconut water.
How to Store Homemade Keto Popsicles
The best part about this recipe is you can keep it in the freezer for up to 2 months. You can keep them in their mold and simply take them out once you’re ready to eat them.
I don’t recommend taking them out of their mold and storing them out of their mold because they might stick together and become one giant mass of popsicles.
Electrolyte Replenishing Citrus Keto Popsicles
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- 1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 cup freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
- ¾ cup coconut water
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup granulated Stevia or other low carb granulated sweetener
- Add the sweetener and water to small saucepan.
- Cook over medium high heat until the sweetener has dissolved.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool slightly.
- In a large measuring cup or a bowl combine the orange juice, grapefruit juice, coconut water and sweetener mixture.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle molds.
- Freeze for 4-6 hours or until solid.
More Good Keto Popsicle Recipes
- Sugar-Free Chocolate Keto Popsicles (Paleo Scaleo)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Popsicles (Keto Cooking Christian)
- Keto Arnold Palmer Iced Tea Popsicles (All the Nourishing Things)
- Keto Creamy Fudge Pops (Keto Focus)
- 2-Ingredient THM Lemon Popsicles (Traditional Cooking School)
- Berries and Cream Keto Popsicles (Real Balanced)
- Sugar-Free Strawberry Keto Freezer Pops (Low Carb Yum)
- Keto Coffee Popsicles (That’s Low Carb)
- Orange Creamsicle Keto Popsicles (Low Carb Nomad)