20-Minute Crustless Skillet Pizza (Low Carb, Keto)
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
FREE KETO RECIPES + 5-INGREDIENT KETO COOKBOOK
Make sure to sign up for free to get instant access to the 5-Ingredient Keto Cookbook, which includes my favorite 20+ keto recipes of all-time, all under 5 ingredients.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb ground pork sausage
- 1 ½ cup sliced bell peppers
- 8 oz mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup sugar-free marinara sauce
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 ½ oz pepperoni slices
- fresh basil leaves (optional)
- Heat 10 inch cast iron pan over medium hight heat.
- Add the pork and cook for 8-10 minutes, breaking apart with a spatula, until browned and cooked through.
- Remove the pork form the pan.
- In the same pan add the mushrooms and bell pepper and cook for 5-8 minutes or until vegetables are soft and any excess moisture has evaporated.
- Return the pork in the pan and stir to combine.
- Top with marinara sauce, shredded mozzarella cheese and pepperoni slices.
- Broil for 2-3 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Top with fresh basil leaves (if using) and serve.