5-Minute Coddled Eggs with Cheddar Cheese and Chives
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 8 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
FREE KETO RECIPES + 5-INGREDIENT KETO COOKBOOK
Make sure to sign up for free to get instant access to the 5-Ingredient Keto Cookbook, which includes my favorite 20+ keto recipes of all-time, all under 5 ingredients.
- 4 large eggs
- 4 tbsp shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- Place four jars in a deep skillet.
- Pour water into the skillet until it reaches three-quarters up the jars.
- Remove the jars and place the water on medium-high heat.
- Bring to a boil then reduce to simmer.
- Crack an egg into each jar.
- Sprinkle with shredded Cheddar and chopped chives.
- Carefully place the jars into the water and cook for 5 minutes or until the whites are set but yolks still runny.
- Remove the jars carefully from the skillet.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Serve with toasted keto bread.