Yummy Chocolate Chip Keto Pancakes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- 1 ½ cup almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp granulated Stevia or other low carb granulated sweetener
- 3 large eggs
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tbsp sugar-free dark chocolate chips
- oil for cooking
- In a bowl place the almond flour, baking powder and pinch of salt.
- Mix to combine.
- In another bowl whisk the eggs, sweetener and almond milk.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and whisk until just combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Lightly grease a non stick skillet with oil.
- Heat the skillet over medium low heat until hot.
- Drop ¼ cup of batter for each pancake onto the hot skillet.
- Cook until small bubbles begin to form on the top.
- Carefully flip the pancakes and cook on the other side 60- 90 seconds or until cooked through.
- Serve warm.