Down Home Cauliflower Potato Salad (Keto-friendly and Low Carb)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
FREE KETO RECIPES + 5-INGREDIENT KETO COOKBOOK
Make sure to sign up for free to get instant access to the 5-Ingredient Keto Cookbook, which includes my favorite 20+ keto recipes of all-time, all under 5 ingredients.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 pounds cauliflower florets
- 4 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- ½ cup chopped pickles
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup full fat plain yogurt
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Add the cauliflowers to a baking pan.
- Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- Chop the cauliflower into small pieces.
- In a large bowl combine the mayonnaise, yogurt, Dijon mustard, vinegar, chopped pickles and dill.
- Add the cauliflower and eggs and toss to combine.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.