Broccoli Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast (Low Carb Keto Chicken Recipe)
Bree - KetoPots.com
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts halves (4-6 oz each)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 cup broccoli florets, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the broccoli and bell pepper and cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat.
- Add the shredded cheddar cheese and broccoli mixture to a bowl and mix to combine.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Butterfly each chicken breasts and lay open like a book.
- Season with cayenne pepper, garlic powder and salt and black pepper to taste.
- Place ¼ of cheese stuffing on one side of each chicken breast half.
- Fold remaining half of each chicken breast over stuffing, and secure with a toothpick, if necessary.
- Place the chicken into a lightly greased baking dish.
- Drizzle the chicken with 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165ºF.