Crave-worthy Keto Jalapeno Poppers (Bacon-Wrapped Snack)
Bree - KetoPots.com
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- 8 thin bacon slices, cut in half
- 8 jalapeños, halved lengthwise and seeded
- 8 oz cream cheese
- ½ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a bowl combine the cream cheese and cheddar cheese.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Stuff the peppers with the cream cheese mixture.
- Wrap each half with one slice of bacon.
- Place the jalapenos in a lightly greased baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until bacon is crispy and browned.
- Serve immediately.